December 6, 2009

Mosquito Repellent


Tried and tired using many mosquito repellent in the form of liquid's and coils.  And atlast found a solution with the help of my friend Israr.  If you don't want mosquito's entering into your home, use SENTRY a product from TATA.  The powder has to be mixed with water and applied on the walls.  There are proceedures for mixing and applying as the product is poisonous and may infect you while applying, if you don't take any precautions.  

The product is cost effective compared to all other mosquito repellents and I have used it and the result is amazing. The product is extremely doing well and I don't see mosquito's in my home.  As told to me, the product once applied will be active for 1 to 2 months by not allowing mosquito's inside your home.    Approach me for further instructions or visit http://www.resqsolutions.co.in/ and search for TATA SENTRY.  The product is available at agro shops selling pesticides.

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure it can be used in home? How did you use it?

    ReplyDelete